At McCormack Solicitors, we understand how the financial recession has hit people hard. We have seen first hand and have acted for clients who have lost their family home through repossession, and have experienced mortgage and personal debt.
Our expert solicitors are available to assist your recovery.
We provide a specialist advice in the areas of bankruptcy and personal insolvency. Under recent Irish legislation, the procedures for declaring bankruptcy have been eased.
We can assist clients whose personal debts exceed their assets, by guiding them through the process of bankruptcy from initial consultation and advice, right through to representing them in court.
We are happy to meet with you and discuss your case and provide a cost effective INITIAL CONSULTATION.
We are available to meet you by appointment and at a time that suits you.
We are based in Newbridge, Longford, and Dublin City Centre, and will provide expert advice to ensure that your legal matter is dealt with in a speedy and efficient manner.
We provide the following services:
• Expert legal advice on matters of personal insolvency
• Legal advice on bankruptcy
• Preparing court application for bankruptcy
• Legal representation at bankruptcy hearings
• Advice on legal matters concerning mortgage debt and default
• Legal representation in Court for mortgage arrears cases
• Legal advice on Personal Insolvency Arrangements, Debt Relief Notices,
• Debt Settlement Arrangements
Contact us today for further details.